Monday, March 2, 2009

Been away too long

I realize that I have been away from this site for too long. Max, my good friend reminded me as much this evening, and I felt that it was time to tell you what I have been doing. We have finished another two books, started a new company, expanded another, and have been working on other projects. But, in all, it still brings me back to sales,which I really enjoy. I have been writing in www.steveschiffman.com which is a new web site, and I hope that you will meet me there.

But from now on I will try to come back here at least once a week, so long as you continue to write to me.

Good Selling,
Steve

1 comment:

Vegas Vic said...

Steve,
Great to have you back on and I will be happy to check out your new site. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Vic