Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What will you do today

This is the first day of the New Year for Sales people. Everything starts from the beginning, which means quotas, reports, kick off meetings, etc. I have been through this for 30 years, and it gets no better. Every year we start from the beginning.

There was away around this; if you set appointments for this week and next, you are ahead of the game. If not, you maybe two weeks behind.

Nevertheless, do you have a plan for this year. Two days ago I began my plan, and will have it complete by this weekend. I will document what it that I want to achieve for the year, and into next. It will be as specific as possible, but it will be flexible, as I know that there will be changes that come my way: both good and bad.

Take the time now, and think about what you want, and get there!

Good selling,

Steve

No comments: