Friday, December 7, 2007

FRIDAY 10AM

It is now Friday at 10 am, but you can tell that by the title of the this blog. I was very busy this week with sales calls and speeches. Everything went really well, and we had one of the most productive weeks ever.

Then I get this call from a person who is upset with me, after reading one of the books. It's like she tried nothing, but still blames me for her being fired from her job. At first I thought she was joking, but then I relaized that she was a nut case.

I get about 5 calls a week, but not from crazy people; most of the time they ask sales related questions, but this tops them all.

Tomorrow I leave for LA and then Tampa for meetings and some speaking that I am scheduled to do. Yesterday we closed a bank and a small program that we will do in a week or so.

By the way, did I tell you that the Russian deal is set, going there the end of January.

Good selling, Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the nutjob, Steve. I just got yelled at by someone similar. Actually they called my boss and then he yelled at me!

Just picked up a couple more of your books at Barnes and Noble, wanted to say thanks for your perspective and for putting a quality product out there. It really helps!