Saturday, December 1, 2007

Underwear

How many sales people do you know that now work from their homes. The whole idea of telecommuting real make sense for sales people, after all, where they should they be; out! They should no ever have to go to the office.

I spend time writing in a place that I have in the mountains of PA. Here is can sit and type to my heart's content, and no one will bother me. The office is great, too, but I cannot write there in the same way that can here.

You are asking your self, where the hell is he going with that. And you might even ask yourself is he in his underwear or worse!!!

The answer is NO, and this brings up the way that you work when you are home.

My feeling is to get up, I do at 4 45, and get my coffee, get DRESSED. It then, and only then, that I feel that I am ready to go to the day. I want to know what you do. How do you approach your day.

Good selling,

Steve

1 comment:

Max Rosenthal said...

Steve - If you are not familiar with www.manager-tools.com. it is well worth your time subscribing to their weekly podcasts.
The most recent, The Basics of Calendar Management, touches on your point. Let me know what you think.