Thursday, April 10, 2008

Airplanes that don't fly

I am here for an hour or so, I was to be away, but everything is "up in the air" with American. I will be leaving tomorrow AM.

I want to thank the folks in Ann Arbor, great to work with you. Now go out and get 'em. For my friends in Costa Rica, wonderful being with you, too.

I have seen a lot of sales people, and the one thing that I really notice is that the successful one stay the course. Please do that.

With reference to the election, I am not sure that anyone has a handle on the economy. It seems that Greenspan is getting the blame for the current situation. I think that main point is that the economy is like sales, it takes awhile to bubble to the surface.

Anyway, more from LA.

Good Selling,

Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you still have to sell? Guess you couldn't be the next Sandler. Big surprise!!

Anonymous said...

Write a book about how not to franchise-you are an expert!