Tuesday, September 4, 2007

End of summer

It is the end of the summer, and I feel that i need to point that out!!!??? Seriously, this is the time of the year when you should be able to predict how the year will end.

However, there is still time to beef up your sales by 1. closing any pending deals, and 2. by prospecting.

Too many sales people will let the next month ride, saying that people are really not ready to buy, which is far from the truth. People are back at their desks and business is going full steam. The economy is moving along at a pretty good pace. Despite the mortgage problems, the over all situation is good.

Make it priority, today, to reach out to people you have not talked to each summer. Find a reason to contact them, use the "idea" concept that I have written about before.

Look, I have the same problems everyone does, so while it seems easy for me to tell you to sell, I feel the same way, sometimes. Lets go!

Good selling,


Steve

No comments: