Saturday, September 8, 2007

Turned out really well

Friday was an excellent day. I traveled to another city and began the process to get another sale. What is significant about this is that I KNOW it will not happen over night, and as a result, the beginning is what it is all about.

"What is he saying" you are asking.

Since I know that this sale will take awhile, I am not looking at this immediately. There is a lot of work to be done. But at the same time, I have to work on other deals to fill in. Now, mind you, I really thing this a big chance of closing. And, there are sales people that I know would count on the "one big one". Do not make that mistake. If this fails it will not be the end of the world for me.

Now, what do you think I am saying? LOL

Good selling,

Steve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephan, thanks for your writing over the years.

I’m “reentering the salesforce” and picking up a copy of Make It Happen Before Lunch was a fortuitous thing.

Your book on cold calling came in very handy for me.

Hey, I linked to your blog in my sidebar. Hope that’s okay.

Also, I mentioned you in my post — although the other fellow I mentioned by name doesn’t think much of your approach!

I’d leave a Blogger backlink here if I could figure out how they work.

Happy selling and life.

Stephan Schiffman said...

thank you for your comments. I am happy that the book helped you. keep in touch, ss