Tuesday, August 21, 2007

long, long, long day

This is one of those days that you wish would end. Although some good things did happen. I got called back from a prospect that I have wanted to see, and she finally set the meet for next week. That works well for my schedule.

Then I finished another chapter of the next book...you think that just happens...it takes time. This book, based on the "born salesperson" is going to be the best that I have produced. My publisher would like to see two books a year and a revision of one of the other books. That makes 3 Schiffman titles in any given year, up until 2010. That seems like a long way off, but really isn't.

I had several meetings today about potential franchisees, and I think that someone will come on board soon. And finally, there was the young guy who came to the office, hoping to be just like me! My god, I hope that he is better than I ever was! I gave him some suggestions, and he will be back in a few weeks. You never know where the next talent will be. He really has no idea how I started this business, and what I went through...the various transitions.

Anyway, Good Selling until next time.

Steve

No comments: