Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yesterday a better day

I went on that rescheduled appointment from Monday, and closed the deal. Then we get a call from one of the staff who was left out of the process all ticked off, because her boss did not include her. We are going back to offer that person the chance the "understand" what they bought.

Things have been busy here since we make the call out and do not wait for people to call us. I wonder how many sales people wait for something to happen to them first. Years ago I wrote a book on making something happen before lunch, and i wrote about how I try to make something happen in my day every day. In other words, I did not wait for anybody or any thing, I made it happen.

BTW: I am doing a public webinar on the September 19th. If you want to join, write to balpert@dei-sale.com. You will find this to be great if you make cold calls, and who doesn't.

I am off to the PA house where I write, so I will back to you during the weekend. Anytime that you have a question, post it here and I will get back to you. Do you remember the guy who asked about a job, I called him and he never returned the call!! What's with that!

Someone asked me for references the other day, what's with that!

We are having troubled getting paid from a past client. What's with that!

Good selling,

Steve

No comments: