Monday, March 17, 2008

New client Saturday

Did you get a chance to read the blog from Ireland. If not, go ahead and spend some time on it, you will find it worth while. In the meantime, I spent the weekend with a new client meeting and working with their top performers. I found that there was one trait that they all had in common. Most of these people have been selling for 20+ years, and so to say that have "done it all" would be an under-statement.

But the more I asked they more I found that they always looked inside their product to develop an idea for their customers. That is they were always thinking about the customer and not themselves. I know that that may sound trite, but in the real world it works!

Try this, and let me know how you keep excited about what you do. And...read the other entry.

Good Selling,

Steve

No comments: