Friday, February 29, 2008

I finished a very successful training program this afternoon, and am proud of the results. What I spoke about at the end of the session is the 72 hour rule.

Haven't heard of it? Then I will tell you about it.

All of us have had great ideas, for a book, a movie, or even a play. We have thought it out, and even planned it. Then one day, just like that, there it is;the movie that you COULD have made, but did not.

What was the difference between them, the movie maker and you? 72 hours.

When you think of an idea that really rocks you have to act on it within 72 hours or is goes away. That doesn't mean that you have the finish it, but you have to start it before the time is up.

The books that I have written are pretty good, but I know that there are others who could write them also. The only difference between them and me is that I took the action and wrote the book, got it published, etc.

Think about this the next time you have the great idea!

Good selling,

Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My buddy told me that when you were at his co's annual meeting it was laughable...