Sunday, May 4, 2008

Green, Green, Green

I seem to be stuck on this idea of going green in America . I started thinking about it last week, and I was in the book store yesterday looking at all the publications that exist on the topic.

There are a million ways that you can contribute, but the one that I found most interesting was with worms in the office. The suggestion is that we get a large glass container, and put worms into it with some dirt. Then everyone throws their left over food, from the office in, and we have great plant food for the new green plants that we have in the office.

I am sorry, but for me, anyway, I am not sure that is such a good idea. Nevertheless, there are ways to help the planet that are better.

However, the issue of the government intervention in all of this still stays with me. After all these years, that the Congress still doesn't have any real answers is stranger than having worms in your office creating mulch for plants!

I know that this has nothing to do with selling, and maybe I should not write about this, but my political affiliations and thoughts are pretty strong. No one has a vision any more and that is the real threat to the planet and to us.

Good Selling,

Steve

No comments: