Monday, May 12, 2008

Same day

Later in the day:It is close to 5pm and nothing was really done today. Everything took more time than I had expected. I get up early, and am usually here by 7am, unless I have a meeting. I prepare for each day the night before, with a list of things that I need to do. Today, everything got away from me.

I was to work on a new book, but did not have my notes here, and then I had to revise a contract; too much time. Finally, there was an order from the DEI store that took too long to process that I got impatient with the staff doing it, I almost wanted to do it myself.

So I am at lunch, by myself, and I am listening to these guys talk about their sales jobs. They were really down since their market, whatever that was, was way down, and they cannot get anything going. You know the feeling.

I have written before that those feelings are normal and are expected in sales...not that far off base.

Golf sucks, too.

And baseball is highly over rated at this time of the season.

Is hockey even around any more?

And where is Tennis when you need it?

Good selling,

Steve

No comments: