Tuesday, May 13, 2008

LOST it

I am very upset. I wrote at 5pm last night about how crummy the day had gone, and I return this morning to find that all the words are gone! Where do you think they go?

Anyway, I had a pretty bad day yesterday, with everything getting away from me despite the plans that I had to make the day productive. I did not prospect, I failed to write an outline for a new book, I did not complete the calls that I wanted to make. And I was sitting at the desk at 6pm, thinking that the day was gone and so were my goals.

Sometimes, I think, we get into a funk that needs to be turned around. But then time goes against you, and you find yourself behind the curve, and there is no way out of it. In a way it is like a car or horse race, at what point does it strike the horse that he/she cannot possibly win, and just rides with the jockey back home. Dumb example, uh!

Today should be better, I have a 10 meeting, and then again at 2pm, which I hope will result in something. Then I leave for a trip to the west on Wednesday for most of the week, then to Washington DC and then back here late on Monday.

I would like to add a pix of me here, but for the life of me cannot figure out how to do it. I am not that great with the computer.

Good Selling,

Steve

No comments: