Monday, June 4, 2007

in the morning

This morning one of the guys came into the office to ask me advise. It seems that he has an appointment with someone today who did not confirm his email that everything was set. The fact is that the both had agreed to meet at 11am today. What should he do, he asked? The answer I gave him was two fold. The first was how far was this away from the office and second, why did he feel that he should not go? It was 20 minutes away, and he felt that guy wasn't playing ball with him, that is, wasn't interested if he cancelled out. But I said, he did not cancel out, he just did not confirm. So he went, the guy was there and he closed the deal. See, going sometimes makes a lot of sense. Will keep you informed of the other trails of sales people that I talk to each day. There are a lot of calls that I get asking for advise, and I will pass that along to you. Good selling. Steve

No comments: