Sunday, June 3, 2007

Monday morning

Every Sunday i sit down and make a list in preparation of the new week. Usually I start off reviewing my schedule to see what sales calls that I have that are brand new. However I focus on the second and third appointments that I have with my prospects, since those are further along and there's a lot more to do with those. What I tend to do is to review my notes and see if the proposal that I maybe presenting still makes sense to me, and hopefully to them. I check and recheck to see if I can say in earnest "this makes sense to me". If I can, then I know that I will be OK at the meeting.

People buy because it makes sense for them to do so, no matter how they say yes, it comes down to that. If I feel that what I am going to buy makes sense to me, for all the right reasons, I will usually buy the product. If I am in doubt, then there is no buy.

Another week of selling starts right now.

good selling, Steve

No comments: